Certain aspects of the Service may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which may include, among other things, particularized age requirements, codes of conduct, sweepstakes and contest rules, and payment or subscription terms (collectively, “Additional Terms”). When Additional Terms are made available in connection with any aspect of the Service, those Additional Terms also apply to your use of that aspect of the Service and control in the event of a conflict with these Terms.
1. Changes to these Terms
2. Your Representations
3. Our Service
The Service and Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property rights that are owned by us or its licensors. We respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that you do the same. Any unauthorized use of Content or any other aspect of the Service, or any portion thereof, will constitute a violation of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and we reserves the right to fully prosecute such violations and enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking both civil and criminal penalties. Violation of this Agreement in any manner automatically terminates the license granted to you herein and obligates you to cease all use of the Service and Content. Any authorization to copy material granted by us in any part of the Service for any reason is restricted to viewing a single copy for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use only, unless otherwise specified, and is subject to your keeping intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license in or to the Service or Content and all right, title, and interest that we have in the Service and Content are retained by us, including the right to modify, discontinue, or temporarily suspend any or all of the Service at any time, with or without notice.
No aspect of the Service constitutes legal, financial, medical, or other category of professional advice.
4. Third-Party Services
The Service may link to, integrate with, or incorporate third party content, sites, services, or platforms, including advertisers, online merchants, and social networks (collectively, “Third Party Services”). We do not endorse and is not responsible for Third Party Services, whether in terms of their correctness, accuracy, validity, propriety, reliability, legality, security, or otherwise, and we disclaims all liability in connection therewith. References to
- attempt to interfere with the operation of the Service in any way;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, sell, license, publish, enter into a database, display, perform publicly, modify, create derivative works of, upload, edit, post, link to, frame, transmit, rent, lease, lend or sublicense, scrape, crawl, or in any way exploit any part of the Service (except: (a) as authorized herein; or (b) in the case of public search engines, which are granted a revocable right to crawl publicly accessible portions of the Service in compliance with instructions posted on applicable “robots.txt” files and without circumventing any technical barriers, for the sole purpose of creating public searchable indexes, but not caches or archives);
- use any viruses, worms, bug exploits, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools on the Service, or frame any portion of the Service, or attempt to tamper, hack, corrupt, or impair the administration or security of the Service;
- assign, sublicense, pledge or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any person or entity without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our sole discretion (and any such purported assignment, pledge, or transfer without such prior written consent will be null and void);
- use any tools designed to compromise security or digital rights management technology (including password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools) in connection with the Service;
- use the Service for any commercial purposes, including sending “spam” or any malicious or disruptive communications;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the code used in any Apps, other software, or digital rights management feature on the Service into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software or any feature of the Service or piece of Content available on the Service; or
- intercept, record, or modify network communications transmitted between any Apps, software, or digital rights management features and our networks or systems.
A. you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk;
5. Code of Conduct
In using the Service you also agree not to:
6. International Use
We make no representation that every aspect of the Service is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. When you choose to access and use the Service, you agree that:
A. you will not use the Service if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States;
B. you are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations, if and to the extent local laws and regulations are applicable; and
C. you specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
If there is a conflict between any of the terms herein and your rights in your place of residence, your rights under applicable law will control as to those specific terms.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE MEANING AND MYSTERY OF LIFE S.R.O. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE MEANING AND MYSTERY OF LIFE S.R.O. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE MEANING AND MYSTERY OF LIFE S.R.O. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY WEBSITE, APP, PLATFORM, OR SERVICE LINKED TO THE SERVICE, WHETHER IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, PROPRIETY, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, SECURITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE MEANING AND MYSTERY OF LIFE S.R.O. MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY WEBSITE, APP, OR SERVICE LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS; AND THE MEANING AND MYSTERY OF LIFE S.R.O. ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, APP, PLATFORM OR SERVICE LINKED TO THE SERVICE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
We strive to make the content on this website usable by all visitors, including those with disabilities. If you are having difficulty using this website, with or without assistive technology, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your difficulty using the website, the specific web address (https://themeaningandmysteryoflife.com) at issue, and your full contact information, including email address and phone number. Thank you for helping us make your online experience more enjoyable
9. Contact Us
You may contact us at the addresses specified herein for specific requests, or contact us with general inquiries. Please do not send us any Unsolicited Submissions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THE FOREGOING TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.